To promote culture through visual arts within the population of Papineauville, la Petite-Nation and the Outaouais.
- Outdoor exhibition. Every year on the last weekend of August, we organize an outdoor exhibition where visual art artists and artisans are invited to participate.
- Introductory workshops. During the event workshops are organized to initiate young people to painting and sculpture.
The Municipality of Papineauville of the Petite-Nation is the host of this event. The site straddles Route 148, on one side Henri-Bourassa Park and on the other the Carré Ste-Angélique.
Invitation to the public.
The population of the Petite-Nation and the Outaouais region, as well as those in the peripheral regions, are invited to visit and meet the artists and artisans at their booths and participate in the activities. Come in large numbers, we await for you with a smile.
- August 28, 2020, Friday: opening at 12:00 p.m. /closing at 5 p.m.;
- August 29, 2020, Saturday: opening at 9:30 a.m./closing at 5 p.m.; And
- August 30, 2020, Sunday: opening at 9:30 a.m. /closing at 4 p.m.
To be confirmed
Food and Drink.
- Food. A fast food outlet will be operated by Prevention Caesar not far from the reception of the site. All profits are dedicated to its financing.
- Water and soft drinks will be available at the fast food point.
- Wine and beer will be available at the marquee near the fast food point. The bar will be operated by the volunteers of the Rendez-vous des Arts and the proceeds will be used to finance the event.
- Payment for all purchases will be cash only.
The Papineauville Arts Rendezvous is sponsored by Papineauville’s Cultural Committee.
Welcome to all our visitors and good visit 2020.
See you soon.