Promote culture through the visual arts among the people of Papineauville, Petite-Nation and the Outaouais.
- Outdoor exhibition. Every year on the last weekend of August, we organize an outdoor exhibition where visual artists and craftsmen are invited to participate. Our goals are to:
- Promote cultural development throughout the RCN by holding an event that promotes our people’s access to the visual arts in their daily lives;
- Highlight the work and dynamism of the artists and craftsmen of the visual arts of Papineauville and Papineau’s MRC;
- To stimulate cultural exchanges on the territory of the MRC and outside the world by inviting artists and artisans from other regions to join us for this event.
- Introductory workshops. At the event workshops are organized to introduce young people to painting and sculpture. Our main goal is to promote, initiate and educate young people in the RCN in the visual arts through color and sculpture workshops.
Municipality of Papineauville, of the Petite-Nation region, hosts this event. The site straddles Highway 148, on one side Henri-Bourassa Park and on the other the Carré Ste-Angélique
Invitation to the public.
The people of the Petite-Nation and the Outaouais as well as those of the surrounding areas are invited to come and visit to meet the artists and crafts persons at their booths as well as to participate in the activities on the site.